Destiny is Fabulous Destiny is Fabulous

Not entirely sure, but if 1 guy managed to do all the different voices, that alone deserves 5 stars, hahaha fantastic!

Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone

I remember that I was totally mesmerized by this video back when I was a young child.

Dang, it's still fun to watch!

Quick Attacks Quick Attacks

What the heaven? :'D

Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

I actually felt really bad for the child. I love the game and I wonder how it will end.

Needless to say that this is definitely 9/10

Disorderly Disorderly

This is a classic game.

To this day I still wonder what your biggest inspiration was to make this game?

CS Portable CS Portable

Well, never thought I'd see a fully fledged 3D game in Newgrounds.

This is really great!

Ocean of Loneliness Ocean of Loneliness

A very lovely piece, but I wish the piano came more to the front than the waves of the sea.

Now I have to crank the volume up and get my ear blown to bits whenever I forget to turn down the sound and open a loud EDM track D:

That1Psycho - Silenced That1Psycho - Silenced

A HipHop track made for an art that looks like it takes place in the shogun era?

I smell Samurai Champloo all over this place!

Sleazy like Saturday Evening Sleazy like Saturday Evening

The chords you use easily succeeds that what you try to get out. A pop-ish melody, simple and fun to listen to.

However your choice of the sounds you make kinda makes this track feel like it would fit better in a game. For some reason I had terraria in my head when listening to the track!

MelkorMorgoth responds:

Thank you for your favourable review!

I don't know much about terraria, but i just take it that this is a good thing. The song doesn't have any special purpose and can be used for games, movies and secret satanic rituals. Use it as you want (under NG rules of course :)

El Aurige El Aurige

I loved this piece of artwork so much that I've used this art as a basis for a new track, that's been used in the A.I.M Contest.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) The song turned out really really good ! It fits perfectly, I'm very glad that you felt inspired by this !

Nonon The MaD Conductor Nonon The MaD Conductor

A character from Kill La Kill with a Candy-raggish flavour, love it!

Aside the art, just marathoned through the whole anime last week.
Nui harime's defeat felt wayyy too anticlimactic, but that doesn't change the fact that her music theme was AMAZING!

EvilInkMachine responds:

Yes indeed, I felt the same way about the whole ending, but either way everything was great while it lasted! Which now you reminded me, now I have to get some tracks from the series haha.

Monokuma Monokuma

You matured that teddybear into a dangerous pimpbear D:!!

10 out of ten