Ocean of Loneliness Ocean of Loneliness

A very lovely piece, but I wish the piano came more to the front than the waves of the sea.

Now I have to crank the volume up and get my ear blown to bits whenever I forget to turn down the sound and open a loud EDM track D:

That1Psycho - Silenced That1Psycho - Silenced

A HipHop track made for an art that looks like it takes place in the shogun era?

I smell Samurai Champloo all over this place!

Sleazy like Saturday Evening Sleazy like Saturday Evening

The chords you use easily succeeds that what you try to get out. A pop-ish melody, simple and fun to listen to.

However your choice of the sounds you make kinda makes this track feel like it would fit better in a game. For some reason I had terraria in my head when listening to the track!

MelkorMorgoth responds:

Thank you for your favourable review!

I don't know much about terraria, but i just take it that this is a good thing. The song doesn't have any special purpose and can be used for games, movies and secret satanic rituals. Use it as you want (under NG rules of course :)

Currant Fracture Currant Fracture

Pretty neat, it's pretty fitting music for this time of the month.

However, using a sequencer from a game, is nothing to really review about. That feature in that game is pretty neat, but I wouldn't classify it as a professional d.a.w. And because of that I cannot really add anything to the review and give it a 2.5/10

Retsamehtmai responds:

Why does the format of the song make it any less of a song? It sounds like you are saying that it's bad just because of how it was made. :( "Oh it's made on a game so it automatically sucks." :/ It's still music, sure i could have used a different program, but this game is adequate enough for what I want to make. I don't do this professionally, I do it for fun, therefore, I use lbp2 to make the music. It's music, a combination of sound, why can't you review it? O_O ...is everybody that makes music on here professional? i didn't know that...

Rain/River/84/415/8 Rain/River/84/415/8

It starts out pretty well, it sucks you into this weird digital world and has a right ring to it. Would've fit really nice in a video game, but the melody that started kicking in at 1:37 felt really dissonant in a way that it didn't fit the whole picture.

You see in music there is no such thing as wrong notes, there are only bad solutions, but this piece started out good but, it just didn't felt right in the end.

Empowered Empowered

The arpeggio feels like its sometimes overlayering the leading notes.

BUT I CAN DEFINITELY SEE THIS IN A BATTLE SEQUENCE IN ANY GAME!

Great compositions, some sounds are very recognizable, but it doesn't phase the fact its a great track!

BrCz responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
Cheers!

Sentient Ruction Sentient Ruction

2spooky4me while I can't stop dancing.

The whole mix of this track doesn't feel comfortable in my ears. All sounds are concentrated on the mid while the low and high sounds barely gets any room, which kinda tires my ears quickly.

Track is solid overall.

Conal responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

If you want to remix it, drop me a line for the .flp

The City's Ghosts (Original) The City's Ghosts (Original)

Very soothing and its racking up to this climax I like!

The vocalist has an amazing voice, but it felt a little odd to hear 2 vocals at the same that didn't blend well together in a way that it wasn't in sync with the other or this one false note I was hearing. It's not a completely false note, but let's say that in western music you have what you call whole notes and half notes and she's singing the fourth of a whole note...

Anyways, point is, I would've loved it more if the vocals were a bit tweaked here and there.

Jabicho responds:

Thank you so much!
It means a lot :)

E WorldTour [CLIP] E WorldTour [CLIP]

I have never heard this kind of music style before. I can place it with another track that sounds similar as this, having this industrial sound coated in this electronic/dance layer, but this track made my head wiggle like crazy!

Keep it up, i'm REALLY digging it!

There is not much to add regarding the mixing, I mean, I could say what I would change a few things a little here and there, but that's my opinion.

That doesn't mean that this track is BEAST!

Cheese (Country Remix) Cheese (Country Remix)

The lack of an intro was pretty odd as I felt like I was fast-forwarding the song on accident and it turned out it's supposed to be like that.
Upbeat song, and the banjo was well-played. It also felt you needed to get into the song at the beginning which made the rhythm feel a bit off.

I like the chorus part, it had a very nice groove!

Keep on going and you might become the first guy to make me love country songs for the first time haha!

Ceevro responds:

Yeah, I debated whether or not to add a 4-count in as an intro. i just felt it was more challenging as a musician to do it without one. Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the listener, and not my own challenges, eh? I think I might still add one, just to give the listener a heads-up...