View Profile CeeeX

10 Movie Reviews

Not entirely sure, but if 1 guy managed to do all the different voices, that alone deserves 5 stars, hahaha fantastic!

I remember that I was totally mesmerized by this video back when I was a young child.

Dang, it's still fun to watch!

What the heaven? :'D

5 Game Reviews

I actually felt really bad for the child. I love the game and I wonder how it will end.

Needless to say that this is definitely 9/10

This is a classic game.

To this day I still wonder what your biggest inspiration was to make this game?

Well, never thought I'd see a fully fledged 3D game in Newgrounds.

This is really great!

34 Audio Reviews

A very lovely piece, but I wish the piano came more to the front than the waves of the sea.

Now I have to crank the volume up and get my ear blown to bits whenever I forget to turn down the sound and open a loud EDM track D:

The chords you use easily succeeds that what you try to get out. A pop-ish melody, simple and fun to listen to.

However your choice of the sounds you make kinda makes this track feel like it would fit better in a game. For some reason I had terraria in my head when listening to the track!

MelkorMorgoth responds:

Thank you for your favourable review!

I don't know much about terraria, but i just take it that this is a good thing. The song doesn't have any special purpose and can be used for games, movies and secret satanic rituals. Use it as you want (under NG rules of course :)

Pretty neat, it's pretty fitting music for this time of the month.

However, using a sequencer from a game, is nothing to really review about. That feature in that game is pretty neat, but I wouldn't classify it as a professional d.a.w. And because of that I cannot really add anything to the review and give it a 2.5/10

Retsamehtmai responds:

Why does the format of the song make it any less of a song? It sounds like you are saying that it's bad just because of how it was made. :( "Oh it's made on a game so it automatically sucks." :/ It's still music, sure i could have used a different program, but this game is adequate enough for what I want to make. I don't do this professionally, I do it for fun, therefore, I use lbp2 to make the music. It's music, a combination of sound, why can't you review it? O_O ...is everybody that makes music on here professional? i didn't know that...

3 Art Reviews

I loved this piece of artwork so much that I've used this art as a basis for a new track, that's been used in the A.I.M Contest.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) The song turned out really really good ! It fits perfectly, I'm very glad that you felt inspired by this !

A character from Kill La Kill with a Candy-raggish flavour, love it!

Aside the art, just marathoned through the whole anime last week.
Nui harime's defeat felt wayyy too anticlimactic, but that doesn't change the fact that her music theme was AMAZING!

Candyrag responds:

Yes indeed, I felt the same way about the whole ending, but either way everything was great while it lasted! Which now you reminded me, now I have to get some tracks from the series haha.

You matured that teddybear into a dangerous pimpbear D:!!

10 out of ten

A person who's currently studying music production that makes music, that's based of melodic techno, electro mixed with orchestra sounds. Jjjjup, pretty chaotic it seems.

26, Male